Fresno Attorneys Diligently Represent Victims of Car Accidents
Providing experience when it matters most
At Perez, Williams, Medina, & Rodriguez, LLP, we understand how stressful a car accident can be for you and your family. Suffering a significant personal injury in addition to the extensive damage to your vehicle can be devastating emotionally and financially. As experienced personal injury attorneys, we are strong advocates in negotiations and in the courtroom. It is our goal to obtain the just compensation you deserve as a result of your accident-related injury.
Auto accidents come in many varieties
Negligent drivers are on California’s roadways every day. In our years of experience, we have seen injuries and accidental death resulting from a wide range of vehicle accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions. Accidents often occur when one car crashes into the vehicle directly in front of it. This type of collision typically happens when the lead car brakes suddenly or the car in back accelerates faster than the car in front.
- Side-impact collisions. A side-impact crash, also referred to as a “T-bone” collision or “broadsiding,” can cause major damage to your vehicle, and your passengers are more likely to be seriously hurt in this type of accident.
- Sideswipe collisions. When two vehicles are parallel and hit or swipe each other, the impact can cause the drivers to lose control and crash.
- Vehicle rollovers. Severe damage and injuries can occur when a car flips over onto its side or roof. Sports utility vehicles (SUVs) are more likely to roll over than cars because of their higher center of gravity.
- Head-on collisions. When the front ends of two vehicles hit each other, the result is often deadly.
- Single-car accidents. Some crashes occur when a single vehicle collides with parked cars, poles, trees or other objects.
- Multivehicle pileups. Numerous vehicles involved in an accident is a common scene on California’s highways and freeways. Pileups are one of the deadliest types of traffic accidents.
Auto accidents stem from a variety of causes
No two vehicle accidents are the same. However, some causes are far too common:
Whatever the cause of your accident, our attorneys can assist you. We fully investigate the cause of your crash, hire any experts who would benefit your case and use a variety of other resources at our disposal to advance your claim for damages.
A person can sustain a staggering array of injuries
When you are involved in a traffic accident, there is almost an unlimited number of injuries that can occur. And people involved in a motorcycle wreck or an 18-wheeler accident may experience some combination of the following:
If you suffered serious injuries in a motor vehicle crash, you may be entitled to recover damages. If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we can help you bring an action for wrongful death.
Seek the help of experienced Fresno car accident attorneys today
Perez, Williams, Medina & Rodriguez, LLP features attorneys who are knowledgeable about car accident cases. We can help you obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages suffered. From our office in Fresno, California we also serve clients throughout the Central Valley, including Fresno, Tulare, Madera, Merced and Kings Counties. Schedule your free consultation by calling us at 559-445-0123.